Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nail Art

Hey lovelies,

I picked this Nail Art pen up the other day and wanted to share it. It's the Sally Hansen nail art pen in black. I know you can achieve pretty much the same with a gel pen but I saw it and thought why not. 



The tips looks a bit thick but you can get a fine line. I'm excited thinking about all the possibilities, i just wish i had a steadier hand!

Here is an ad for the pens which I like. I'm not sure how'd I'd go trying to do those neat sqaures though!


This one is black but they had 8 different colours to choose from so I can imagine my collection slowly growing. I have only mucked around with it so far and it seems really easy to use, I thought it might be harder actually.

The only thing drawback is the drying time before putting a top coat on, but I am quite impatient!

I'm just about to go experiment with it so keep an eye out for a NOTD putting this to use coming up very soon I promise :)

Has anyone tried these?


1 comment:

  1. I have one of these! They are so much fun, you can do so many things with them. You've reminded me I need to buy some more colors :P

    x

    ReplyDelete