Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Products I am using right now

I found this on someones blog (can't remember whose it was sorry) and i thought it looked like fun

Shampoo & Conditioner: Herbal Essence long term relationship – the one in the red bottles

Shower Gel: Dove Body Wash

Deodorant: A lady stick in Orchard bloom. I bought it the other day because it was on special. Still not quite sure what to make of my armpits smelling likes apples!

Fake Tan: I have been using Johnson’s Holiday lotion but am starting to get sick of the smell

Skincare: Cetaphil cleanser and moisturiser and Lush tea tree toner but I am thinking I will mix up my skincare routine because my skin has been pretty horrible of late.

Foundation: MAC Face and Body

Foundation brush: My Sigma 109

Concealer: MAC Select Cover-up

Finish Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Blusher: MAC Pink swoon

Bronzer: Nars Laguna

Highlighter: Nars Albatross

Eyeshadows: My brand spanking new Sleek Storm palette which I am sooo excited about :)

Eyeliner: A brown body shop one

Curler: A cheap Revlon one

Mascara: Rimmel sexy curves in black

Lipstick: MAC crème cup

Lipgloss: Barry M lipgloss in Toffee

Nail Colour: China Glaze V

2 comments:

  1. Would you be able to do a review on NARS albatross? I would love to get your opinion on that!

    http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure can, I will post a review in the next few days :)

    ReplyDelete