Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lush Haul


Hope everyone is having a splendid weekend :)

In my attempt to start incorporating more natural and gentler products into hair and skincare routine I have become a teeny tiny bit obsessed with Lush. Here are some of the latest goodies I have picked up...


♥  Aromaco Deodorant - Aromaco is a solid deodorant with a patchouli scent. It's not actually an anti-perspirant but masks the smell. I have to say I am a little bit sceptical about this but am more than happy to give it a whirl. 

♥  H'Suan Wen Hua Hair Treatment - My hair has not been in great condition lately so I' m hoping this will help it out. You apply it before shampooing and conditioning and it's meant to add a ton of moisture to the hair. I have it in right now so I shall keep you posted.

♥  Dirty toothy tabs - I won't rave on too much about these now as I have a whole blog post coming about what a convert I am!

♥  BB Seaweed fresh face mask - I was after a face mask which simply cleaned and detoxified the skin and the LOVELY lush ladies suggested this. I have already used this and it left my skin feeling fresh, smooth, clean and glowing. 

♥  Buffy Body Butter - I have already blogged about this here. This is a repurchase so you know how much I love it. 

♥  Lemony Flutter Cuticle butter - My cuticles are not brilliant and I have been on the hunt for a great cuticle butter and I'm hoping this is it! It's a thick creamy product with a scent I like and I think a little will go a looooong way. You can also use it on your elbows and other areas with really dry skin which is an added bonus. Review to come on this once I have tested it out. 


This is just the beginning of new products I have been testing out. I have sensitive skin and decided that taking more natural, gentler, safer & animal friendly approach to my routine may not be such a bad thing. Post to come of my progress and all the new & wonderful products I have been using. 



Would love to know your Lush product suggestions that I need in my life

x



6 comments:

  1. What a great LUSH haul! Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts on everything. :] Recently I received a few Lush products for my bday, and I'm loving the Skin Drink moisturizer. I use it at night and my skin feels so smooth. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul :) Lemony Flutter is amazing, I love it! I'm looking forward to the Tooth tabs review xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of everything you bought! I've recently been buying more LUSH products for my skin as it's sensitive so I'm hoping for good things! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I love Hsuan Wen hua~ It goes well with the R&B leave-in conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great items. I love lush...especially their bubble bars and soaps. I am really curious to see what you think of the toothy tabs. I haven't tried any of their hair products but the Hsuan Wen sounds like it would be nice. If it doesn't help with your damaged hair, try It's A 10's hair mask. It works wonders on my hair.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tiffanyama - OOoo that moisturiser sounds good & I'm nearly out of my normal moisturiser. I shall check it out!

    @Glimmer and Glow ♥ - So glad you like it, used it last night & like it so far.

    @Charlotte - My skin is super sensitive too! Experimenting with Lush s fun, I'll have to keep an eye out for your favs x

    @Amy - Good to hear! I noticed the R&B but didn't get it. I might have to take a trip back hehe :)

    @Alicia - Toothy tabs review is coming really soon (I am a little obsessed already). Thanks for the tip, I will definitely look into it as I am in need of something good! xx

    ReplyDelete