Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Frivolous purchases


I have been really busy lately so here is a quick post with some random pictures of things I have bought over the last few days...

 Stocking up on polishes for the cooler months

Violet crumble, yum!

 New tweezers, really didn't need them but they were just waaay too cute to resist

My new necklace 

Delicious Mojitos :)

Purple contact lenses - so excited to try them out

New lippies; Revlon matte Really Red, Revlon matte Sky Pink and Mac shy Girl. Post to come on these.

And finally not a frivolous purchase but super cute,  Patchi, the puppy who refuses to look at the camera!

I'll be back with some real posts asap, hope everyone is having a great week so far
x


2 comments:

  1. Great hauk hun!!Those Mojitos look refreshing and the new lippies!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh amazing, I love the Necklace where on earth did you get it?! <3
    http://crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete