Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Perfume Love


Happy Humpday everyone!

I'm always on the hunt for new perfumes so thought I would share my favourites.

Here are my favourite 6 perfumes at the moment (clockwise from top left)



1. Vera Wang Princess. This is the fragrance I wear most both in the day and the evening. First of all I love the bottle but I love the smell too. Princess is a subtle feminine scent which is perfect for day to day wear.

2. Britney Spears Radiance. Suprisingly great! It's a fruity and light perfume which is not as heavy as some of her other fragrances. Nice everyday perfume and comes in a nice bottle too.

3. Georgio Armani Diamonds. This is one of my favourite smells. I have been using this for ages and got another bottle for my birthday. This perfume is a really sweet scent which I know not everyone likes but it's a nice break from my everyday perfumes.

4. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. This is a gorgeous perfume which smells luxurious and makes me feel nice when I wear it. This is my treat perfume which I wear on special occassions or feel like treating myself. It's a lovely sweet & floral scent. Yum.

5. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. This is the fragrance I wear most other days. It's a fresh scent with a hint of citrus. It's not a sweet as the other perfumes so it's a great staple. A few sprays before I walk out the door perks me up and makes me feel divine.

6. Harijuku Lovers Baby. This perfume is a really soft, clean, fresh scent. For starters the bottle is adorable but the perfume is great everyday scent which isn't over the top and it's really reasonable value. 

What are your favourite perfumes? I could always do with more perfumes and would love any recommendations :)


7 comments:

  1. I really want Flowerbomb. I keep saying that I'm going to buy it but I never do. My favorite perfume of all time is Dior's Hypnotic Poison. I'm also loving Stella McCartney's perfume too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vera Wang Princess, it smells so amazing and the bottle is just adorable ad so girly :)
    Want to try the Britney Spears perfume :)

    Please check out my poll and let me know which brand you would like to see in my next giveaway :)

    Xoxo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Katie- I loved flowerbomb for so long before I bought it & I am happy I finally got it. I will have to check them out, thanks :)

    @Christine - Princess is def my staple. No worries:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowerbomb and burberry Brit sheer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Harajuku Lovers Baby and love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you tried Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely?:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete