Sunday, March 6, 2011

NOTD: Leopard Print Love

.
Hello beautiful ladies.

I bought these leopard print nail stickers from Diva a while back and have been itching to wear them since. I was going out on the weekend for birthday drinks & realised that my outfit was mainly black so it was the perfect opportunity to pull them out and put them on.


They are really thin stickers which you just pull off the sheet and apply the right sized one to each nail. I have used different brands of nail stickers before and in comparison these were rubbish. They were tricky to not rip, cracked when I applied them and didn't stick well BUT they looked cute!



Leopard print and studs - I'm happy!


As you can see they looked alright from a distance but up close they are not too neat, no prizes for me. Overall I love the look, they are delightfully tacky! I would not buy this brand again but I will be hunting down some other leopard print nail stickers. They are a cute change from block colour and instantly add some fun to otherwise dull outfits.

Hope everyone had a fab weekend!



9 comments:

  1. Wow they look really fab! ^_^
    Hmm tempted to try nail stickers now!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look ah-mazing <3
    Lovely blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. I bought stickers just like this recently but haven't used them yet because I am afraid of ruining them when I try to put them on.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the print!:D

    Have a great week, Imogen!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!!They look gorgeous!!You did a great job darling!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, they look so fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post. Great idea. Thanks for sharing love. Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Don't forget to stop by to check out multiple post a day on all things fashion. xoxo

    www.FashBoulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete