Friday, October 15, 2010

Ring a ding ding

Hello beauties :)

I have an unhealthy obsession with rings. I find myself buying them all the time.  They are so easy to wear and I can throw them on without too much thought. I just love them! I have waaay to many so I thought I would share a few of my favourites at the moment.


Diva, Lovisa, Collete, General Pants

Ebay (I have another in silver & they cost like $2, if your interested I got them here), Equip, Lovisa, Diva

 Markets, eBay, can't remember, Equip

Markets, Lovisa (Yes I was inspired by Lisa Eldridge!), Random shop, Sportsgirl

I have my eye on a few at the moment but I am pennyless after booking my trip to Thailand the other day (looking forward to duty free already!)

Trust me this is only the tip of the iceberg, I need more fingers!

Are you a ring junkie? or are bracelets or necklaces more your thing?



 

4 comments:

  1. wow these rings are amazing, love them <3

    x Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bracelet junkie i can't get enough whether it be beads, chains, ties anything i love them i love them all up my arm - weird eh? I love that first ring in the bottom picture beautiful :) thats such an amazing collection - a tad jealous :)

    ellie-jay.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh...i am in love with the lips ring

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is pure love! I'm also obsessed with rings haha
    x

    ReplyDelete