Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Meet Rose!


Hello lovelies, 

Let me introduce you to this little gem - Trilogy's rose hip oil. If you have already heard of it then don't you already looove it?!


I have been using this on & off over the last few months and am impressed. It's an oil which as first I was not sure about but after giving it a whirl I am hooked. 

It contains antioxidants and 80% essential fatty acids to promote the repair and rejuvenation of skin cells and lots of other good stuff. It is also proven to approve the appearance of ;
  • scars by up to 41%
  • stretch marks by up to 43%
  • wrinkles by up to 23%

I generally apply it at night before I go to bed, sometimes I whack my moisturiser over the top depending on how lazy I'm feeling. Occasionally I add some to my moisturiser in the morning but generally don't bother because I don't really want any greasyness during the day.  


It hydrates like nothing else! I have really dry skin, especially in winter but I have found that this stuff really helps out. I have only had this during the cold months so I'm sure if I will use it much in summer, I guess time will tell.

As you can see it's a yellow oil. I put about 5-6 drops on the back of my hand and massage all over my face. It applies really smoothly and sinks in relatively well.  Where I apply the drops on the back of my hand actually feels softer! 

My only gripe is the smell. I'm not a fan which is one of the reasons why I apply it at night so I don't really have to smell it much.


Trilogy products are naturally produced as well as being both ethically and environmentally responsible - bonus!


I totally recommend it especially for those of you who are heading into the colder months, it makes my skin feel so soft and glowy! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this product sounds promising, I will definitely try this!:D

    Thank you!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm actually preparing for a post about Rosehip oil,too! I'm using A'kin one, another organic Australian brand and loving it. I've been using it at night about 3 months now and my skin looks more radiant and firmer! I wish it smells better but it doesn't bother me much.

    ReplyDelete