Wednesday, August 17, 2011

NOTD: Wild Berry


Good Afternoon gorgeous girlies, 

I am currently sporting this brand new polish which is Wild Berry by Ulta3. Yes the name of this nail polish is Wild Berry... personally I don't think it hits the spot but name aside I like this polish. It's a blue based grey which applied beautifully. It was smooth and just needed two coats. It's a wintery kind of colour so perfect for this time of year and unfortunately especially appropriate today where the weather is miserable. It's one of those non black colours which I love and need more of in my life! I find it has a bit warmth to it which is flattering and I have even managed to rack up some compliments so go Wild Berry!


What is currently on your tips? 
I am planning on a bit of a nail polish shopping spree soon so would love your suggestions on some new colours to get!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment