Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dasio Haul



Hello gorgeous readers, 

Sorry for the blogging gap. I seem to have been overwhelmed lately that combined with issues logging into my account mean I have been MIA BUT I am now back and ready to rock & roll. Lots of exciting posts to come. Thanks for sticking around :)


I very excitedly went the the new Daiso store the other week. If you're not familiar with Daiso they are a Japanese chain all around the wall with thousands of products all for $2.80. Yes that's right everything is $2.80! I was like a kid in a candy shop just throwing everything into my basket. I was actually quite tame and could have bought so much more. If you live near one I would definitely suggest you check it out. It was good fun. I managed to fill up my basket with plenty of goodies as you can see below. Everything came to a grand total of $47.60 which considering how much I got is a bargain. I left with a massive bag, it felt like Christmas!



Liquid eyeliner, Eyelash curler, Black mascara

Eyebrow coat, Fibre eyebrows, Make-up corrector 


False eyelashes! 


Blotting paper, Charcoal face mask, Face washing brush 


Collagen mask, Face masks, Eye, masks 


Head towel, Keyring lipgloss


So far I have only used a few things but can't wait to try the rest. I really like the liquid eyeliner. It has a thin brush and probably wouldn't be the best for a novice but it does last really well and I can get a perfect flick. The eyelash curler also rocks! Shall keep you posted. 




Have you had the Daiso experience?


3 comments:

  1. Firstly wow, everything is so cheap. I'd love to go to a place like this. Everything you bought looks seriously awesome, I'm going to find where I can go to one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of great products! :D


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, thanks for sharing!:D

    These look interesting and the packaging are unique.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    Giveaway: Shabby Apple Da Vinci Dress

    ReplyDelete