Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hiya.

So after many months of following beauty blogs and obsessively watching youtube videos, I decided it was about time I joined the world of blogging!

Here is a brief introduction.
My name is Imogen. I am twenty years old, live in Australia, study marketing and film studies at uni and am addicted to just about everything cosmetic related!

I've learned so much from reading everyone else's blogs, and I can't wait to share my own reviews, hauls, FOTD's etc

Bare with me while i get used to this whole blogging thing :)

Updates soon x

5 comments:

  1. i no what you mean! i am only 4 weeks into blogging some people can be so mean! thank you for follwing! love sammy
    www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!;D I'm new to the blogging world too!

    Will now follow your blog, follow mine too?;D


    Check out my blog!
    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following me! I follow u too!
    Looking forward to your next post!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to read your posts once you get started blogging! xo

    ReplyDelete